Hello Everyone. I hope you are all well.
For those who don’t know me, I am addicted to tea. Tea in the morning, Tea in the afternoon, Tea in the evening.
Because I share such a love for tea, I decided it was only fitting to share how to host the perfect tea party:
1. The perfect tea set: Invest in a quality tea set. I recommend English Tea Store for a quality tea set at a good price – http://www.englishteastore.com/.html
2. Mix it up: I personally love an eclectic setting, mixing different colors together, candles, and fresh flowers.
3. Company: A tea party will never work if you surround yourself with bad company. Invite your girlfriends over; therefore, you’re bound to have a good time.
4. Music: There is not much to add to this, but add some good music. Whether your favorite Bruno Mars CD or some indie stuff. Its YOUR tea party.
5. Food: A tea party must always have food. I don’t mean a big casserole. I am talking mini chicken and tuna sandwiches, muffins, quiches. I personally think everything LOOKS better when it’s miniaturized.
Here are my five tips for a great tea party. It’s nothing complicated but it works for me every time. Remember that even if you don’t like traditional tea, there are a multitude of other tea’s.